19th October 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

What posts are listed in CISF? How to appear for this Exam after completion of Engineering? Where to get details for this Exam?

What are the posts or ranks listed in C.I.S.F.? How to appear for an exam after having an engineering degree in hand?
Which exams should i give?
Where will i find details?
What are is the criteria?

1st December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What posts are listed in CISF? How to appear for this Exam after completion of Engineering? Where to get details for this Exam?

VERY LANTHI &LONG PROSEESES FOR GPSC EXAM
26th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What posts are listed in CISF? How to appear for this Exam after completion of Engineering? Where to get details for this Exam?

You can go for Asst Commandant in CISF, Every year UPSC conducts an examination for recruiting Asst Commandants in paramilitary forces.
For details you can visit official site of UPSC.
26th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

You can go for Asst Commandant in CISF, Every year UPSC conducts examination for recruiting Asst Commandants in paramilitary forces. For detail visit official website of UPSC.
24th June 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

How long the duty time for Assisstant Commandant in CISF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?