22nd July 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai University? I have completed my graduation

i am john iam completed my gradustion on march2013 so i am planing for m.com what r the prosejure for admisstion from the mumbai university and when was the last date for the admisstion for the PART1 (ACCOUNT)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  3. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  6. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  7. How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?
  8. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  9. Admission in M.Com after completing graduation? What are the admission dates?
  10. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure for MBA in Thapar University? I have completed graduation in BCA with 60%
  12. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  13. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  18. Can I do LLB from Mumbai University? I have completed FY SY and TYBA from Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?