10th August 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?

Friends,
Actually I have to give JEE Main and there are choices like they are saying JEE (Main)-1 (B.E/B.Tech) or JEE (Main)-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) only and the other option they are saying is JEE (Main) Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech) and JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning). Now I don't understand which one I have to give?

11th August 2015, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?

You need to select JEE Main Paper-I if you are interested to get admission in B.E/B.Tech course else, you need to select JEE Main Paper-II if you are interested to get admission in B.Arch/B.Planning course. To get admission in Engineering course, you need to opt for JEE Main Paper-I examination and for getting admission in Architecture course, you need to opt for JEE Main Paper-II examination.
11th August 2015, 11:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?

See, its quite simple.

BE >>>>>> Bachelor of Engineering
BTech >>>>>> Bachelor of Technology
BArch >>>>>> Bachelor of Architecture
BPlanning >>>>>> Bachelor of Planning

So, these are the different courses in which the admissions are given in the respective colleges through JEE.
The first 2 courses enlisted are for Engineering and the other 2 are for Architecture.

So, according to your wish and your interest, you can fill up the choices.
12th August 2015, 01:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Joint Entrance examination is conducted for the courses like:

1. Engineering.

2. Architecture.

Now you need to decide in which course you want to do your bachelor's degree. If you want to do bachelor of engineering then you must choose JEE Main Paper for B.E/B.Tech. For the B.Arch course, you can select the second one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?