15th August 2012, 07:08 PM
vijayanpkd

What is the procedure of conduct of GATE exam in Physics?

Can u please describe the procedure for conducting Gate Exam in Physics

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  2. How to appear for GATE after completing MSc Physics?
  3. Procedure to join Air Force for a student pursuing B.Tech?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for GATE Exam having completed B.Sc (Honors) Physics and M.Sc Physics in Distance Learning?
  6. How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics? Is it possible to do MSc in Physics after B.Tech?
  8. Previous year papers of GATE(Physics) entrance exam?
  9. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling? -- [New]
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  11. Procedure to get into PG course by appearing for GATE exam?
  12. GATE Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IIST will conduct its own exam?
  14. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  15. Which are the best institutes which conduct GATE classes?
  16. When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?
  17. Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics if I am doing B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Is it possible to do MSc Physics after doing B.Tech?
  18. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
25th May 2015, 08:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of conduct of GATE exam in Physics?

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This entrance exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for Master's degree in technology from top reputed institute of India.

This entrance exam is objective test of 100 marks conducted for 21 streams and Physics is one of that.

The application form is available from October of every year. You can apply for that if you have done master's degree in Physics.

You will get stipend while pursuing master of technology. Several PSUs also recruit candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?