17th January 2016, 03:16 PM
hasbiya fahim

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard? Can you guide me with the complete information on this? I need to get the admission for the course. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  6. What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?
  7. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  12. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  13. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?
  14. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  15. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  16. Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  18. Which subject I can take up for doing graduation course?
10th March 2016, 12:55 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?

From your question it is not evident from which state you belong. If you belong to some other state then you will have to apply for migration. If entirely of your academic courses belong to Allahabad then you will just have to take up forms from a recognized college in the stream that you wish to get admitted in. After you submit your application form, it will be scrutinized by the college. The first round of scrutiny is based upon merit. So the more marks you get, the higher are your chances to get get selected for the next round. In the next round you will be asked to sit for an entrance examination of your respective subject. If you clear that examination also, you will be selected for the course. The extra permission that you will require for being of outside Allahabad is a migration certificate of the state university from where you belonged earlier. Check for the admission forms of Allahabad university in http://www.allduniv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?