27th February 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with 58% marks and Post Graduation with 52% marks. Now I want to apply for NET SET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 49.5% marks as a general category candidate?
  2. Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?
  3. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  4. Can BE students who have completed post graduation in masters of engineering and management take NET exam?
  5. Am I eligible to write NET or SET exam after getting 54.72% in graduation and 53% in graduation?
  6. PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology?
  7. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  8. How much percentage is required in Graduation and Post Graduation for UGC NET exam?
  9. Whether i am Eligible for NET SET?
  10. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NET or SET exam after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Am i eligible for CTET with 60% makrs in Post Graduation from IGNOU?
  14. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing PG with 53.87% -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NET in HRM after completing Post Graduation with M.Com?
  16. How can a general category candidate with less than 50% marks do post graduation in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible for NET/SET test after completing PG in history subject with 52% marks? I belong to SC category
  18. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?
28th February 2017, 05:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and is conducted by UGC twice every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as assistant professor in government colleges.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
28th February 2017, 09:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET SET exam after completing Graduation with 58% and Post Graduation with 52% marks being a General Category candidate?

No, you are not eligible to appear for NET examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as loco pilot or as JRF.

To appear for examination the minimum required aggregate in master degree is 55% for general category.

So, you cannot appear for examination after scoring 52% in the master courses.
28th February 2017, 09:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NET SET means National Eligibility Test and State Eligibility Test.

This is entrance exam for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:

Academic qualification: Master's degree with 55% marks.

Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.

You can not apply for NET SET after 52% marks in post graduation.
28th February 2017, 10:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NET stands for National Eligibility test. Now NET is conducted by CBSE, earlier it was conducted by University Grants Commission in June and December. SET stands for State Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification for NET SET exam is master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for NET exam.

You can not apply for NET SET exam with 52% marks.
28th February 2017, 10:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for National Eligibility and State Eligibility Test:

~~Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

~~Required percentage of marks for NET in master's degree is 55%.

General category candidates with 52% marks are not eligible for National Eligibility Test.
15th May 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply net exam after completing my b.com with 43% and m.com with 58% marks being a general category.
3rd October 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 49.5%marks in master degree I am obviously category can I apply for net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?