2nd November 2015, 07:13 PM
divase s n

What is the procedure followed to join IAF group X technical after 12th with 63% marks?

Please tell me how can I join IAF group X technical after 12th with 63%? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer soon on this as I need to apply for it.

Thanks!

29th October 2016, 04:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join IAF group X technical after 12th with 63% marks?

IAF refers to Indian Air force and to join Group X technical you will have to qualify its respective entrance examination depending on the vacancies for which notifications are released on the official link of IAF or newspaper likes employment news, rozgaar samachar, etc.

* As far as you are concerned about the basic eligibility criteria for applying for the same posts then it is as mentioned below :-

a) You must have citizenship of either India or Nepal.

b) Your age must be between 17 years to 21 years.

c) You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate with 63% you are eligible for applying for the same post in IAF your stream of academics includes the above mentioned subjects and age lying within age criteria.

For further details regarding the entries in IAF you can log on to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?