21st October 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

For which all post can I apply in government sector after Diploma in Architecture?

I am a diploma architecture student and i interested in government jobs. So i want the details about the posts which i can apply. And is the diploma in civil is equivalent to diploma in architecture. Can i apply the civil based posts.

Related Questions:
29th October 2016, 05:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which all post can I apply in government sector after Diploma in Architecture?

* Being a diploma in architecture degree holder the best possible government job options for you are as here under :-

a) You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in government offices by qualifying SSC examination. For this examination your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years and for further details about the same you can log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in..

b) You are eligible for joining Indian Navy and Indian Army as a tradesmen or soldier clerk by clearing their respective rally followed by CEE ( Common Entrance examination )and for appearing in these examinations your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years. Also for further details regarding these entries you must refer to their respective official websites which are www.joinindiannavy.nic.in and www,indianarmy.nic.in.

Apart from these options there are few more options in the government sector based on the vacancies for you must check the newspapers like employment news, rozgar samachar, etc. regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?