28th October 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Army after passing mechanical engineering?

hi....
i'm doing mechanical engg. and i want job in indian army;so i want to know that what is the procedure to get the job and which type of job i'll get????and how much % is needed for that...........
please tell me................i'll be thankful to u sir............

18th February 2012, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Army after passing mechanical engineering?

Yes you can definitely join the Indian army services while doing mechanical engineering. The candidates should score around 60% of marks in the graduation level. There are various schemes for entry in to the Indian army. UES scheme requires the candidates to be in prefinal year of engineering and should be between 19-25 years. The technical graduate scheme requires the candidate to be between 20-27 years and should be in final year or should have completed the engineering. For technical entry scheme, you should have passed graduation in specified discipline. The mode of selection is through written exam.
19th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in Indian Army after passing mechanical engineering?

am a pre final year b tech student am an average student with very less knowledge how can I get a job with good salary please give me an advice please
27th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get job in army if one completes 10th class, diploma & and b.tech?
6th June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I M DIPLOMA STUDENT IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BUT I DID COMPLETE MY 12 , I M DOING DIPLOMA AFTER 10 . SO HOW CAN I JOIN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?