4th June 2013, 04:51 PM
SuganL

What is the procedure for group IV exam?

What are the procedures for group-4 exam and give more details about it?

20th June 2015, 04:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for group IV exam?

** Application and Procedure Details For TNPSC Group IV.

1. How To Apply

$$ Initially candidate visit the website.....www.tnpsc.gov.in

$$ Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.

$$ After that you select the form for the group IV exam.

$$ Then provide or fulfill the all the information in the form that is Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc.

$$ Now complete the steps for the filling the form and note down registration ID

2. Mode of Fees Payment

--> You have mainly two option for payment of TNPSC Group IV as given below.

$$ Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)

$$ Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?