4th February 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of MSc electronics in DU? I have completed BSc from MJPRU

What is the procedure of msc electronics in du nd i m completing my bsc from mjpru...

30th June 2016, 10:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of MSc electronics in DU? I have completed BSc from MJPRU

The admission in M.Sc course in DU is conducted on the basis of entrance examination.

So, you have to qualify in entrance examination for admission. 50% of seats are reserved for candidates who have pursue bachelor degree from DU.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course. For more information about admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics 8 20th October 2021 01:51 PM
Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use? 9 5th June 2020 02:29 PM
What is the right choice after BSc Electronics between MSc and MBA? How much is the fees for MSc Electronics students? Which are the good colleges in India? 25 14th October 2014 07:10 PM
Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? 26 7th August 2014 01:48 AM
List of colleges for MSc Electronics OU after scoring 169 rank in MSc Electronics? 4 25th June 2013 07:48 PM