13th January 2014, 08:21 PM
lavanyacbe123

What is the procedure to study M.A criminology in Madras University

i want study M.A.Criminology in Madras University ,What is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to take up MSc in forensic science after doing BSc Forestry?
  3. When is the MSc criminology entrance exam conducted by university of Madras? What is the qualification required?
  4. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  5. Career options available after masters in public administration?
  6. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  7. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th?
  8. Procedure of getting admission to MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology at Bundelkhand University?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  10. IAS after M.Sc Criminology, is it the right choice?
  11. Can I do PGD in Criminology and Police Administration after M.A.?
  12. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  13. Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course?
  14. Which are the study centers affiliated to Madras University in various cities in different states approved by AICTE(For MBA course)?
  15. Procedure to get seat in Madras University for PG courses in English?
  16. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  17. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  18. What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University
12th February 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to study M.A criminology in Madras University

I am steaded in MCA ,but interest in criminology study how to join in this course in madras university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?