7th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan University

what is the process to take admission in b.ed in 2012 in rajasthan university ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan University
  4. What is the procedure for Rajasthan University to get admission in LLB
  5. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  6. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University? -- [New]
  8. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  10. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  11. What is the procedure for M.Phil an Ph.D exam in Mathematics from University of Rajasthan
  12. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  13. How to do PG from Bikaner University after completing BSc from Rajasthan University
  14. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  15. Is Lovely Professional University a good university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  17. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  18. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
21st August 2015, 03:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan University

As you wan to know about Rajasthan University Admission Procedure, so it will start from June last week.

The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme offered at University of Rajasthan develops the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers.

For taking the admission you have to appear for PTET Test and should secure minimum 43% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree examination.

The duration of B.ED the Course in University of Rajasthan is One year.

Fore more information contact at the address as given below.

Address:
Rajasthan University
JLN Marg, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302005 ‎
0141 271 1070 ‎
6th July 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan University

I have done MTech from modi univercity laxmangarh Rajasthan can Ido Bed from rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?