21st July 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in B.Tech in any university?

what is a procedure of taking admission on b.tech in any university

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  5. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  6. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  7. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  12. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  14. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  15. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  16. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  17. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  18. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
23rd July 2014, 03:36 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in B.Tech in any university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is a procedure of taking admission on b.tech in any university
Most of the universities accept JEE score for admission in b.tech course. Try to get good score in JEE and consider taking admission in one of the top colleges/universities like: IIT, NIT, TISS, BITS, Lovely Professional University, BHU .....etc; as they provide quality education.
Check their website for detail info. regarding eligibility criteria, fee structure and admission process.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?