1st May 2017, 01:00 AM
kiran m b

What is the process followed for joining aeronautical engineering after 10th standard?

Hi I am Kiran, I am going to ask you that, I have completed 10 and I want to join aeronautical engineering . It is possible in less fee structure. And can I know the process what to do after 10? You have any answer for these questions?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  6. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  9. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  17. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  18. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
1st May 2017, 11:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for joining aeronautical engineering after 10th standard?

Process for joining Aeronautical Engineering after 10th standard:-

After passing 10th if you want to join in Aeronautical Engineering then you have to pass 11th and 12th with physics, chemistry and maths.

For admission in top colleges you have to qualify entrance exam like:-

I.I.T- J.E.E.

A.I.E.E.E

ISAT

SRMEEE

For this entrance exam you have to score minimum 60% marks in 12th class for SC / ST candidate minimum 40% marks in require.

Top Aeronautical Engineering College:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?