1st May 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completion of 12th standard from CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, What are the jobs available after completion of 12th standard from CBSE board? Can you please let me know which job will be best suited for me to take next? I really wanted a job after 12th standard and plan on further studies later.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  4. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  5. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  6. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  8. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  14. How many attempts are available of JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  17. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  18. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
1st May 2017, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completion of 12th standard from CBSE board?

Jobs opportunities after completion of the 12th standard from CBSE board:-

Bank Clerical Jobs

Postal Jobs

Army Jobs

Indian Navy

Air Force

Railway Jobs

VRO and VAR Jobs

In police department constable jobs

For increasing the job Opportunities in government sector 12th passed out candidate need to complete the graduation or any equivalent degree from any recognised University

The courses which you can do after 12:-

B.Sc

Enginering

BBA

BC

BBM

BCA

Diploma Courses etc.

By doing these you can increase the opportunities in government as well as private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?