13th September 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of college lecturer?

sir, my educational qualification m a in phyisical edu ,m phill, net and alredy doing job(not premanent) in college but presently college published peramanent vacancy .i m eligible for that particular post in b a i score only 45%.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  2. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  3. What is the qualification of college lecturer?
  4. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  5. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  6. What is the qualification for lecturer of degree college in UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
  7. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. What is the qualification of lecturer?
  11. Minimum qualification for the post of lecturer in degree college in UP?
  12. What is the qualification needed to become a college lecturer?
  13. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  14. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  15. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  16. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  17. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  18. If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?
14th October 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification of college lecturer?

i am amandeep kaur i am m.a Bed
19th May 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed ma english b.ed but i have not pass the ma enviroment but my post ma english and ma enviroment so what a qualification my post and what rule this post
8th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have 51% in economics in 2 and 53% in economics honors. and continuing post graduation in economics at utkal university. I want to be an economics lecture. what qualification s are required for it.
10th May 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello, l have masters in history with 64%, also have one and half years experience in teaching. I had got Ist position in college also IInd in punjab.
4th July 2019, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have discontinued Pg in maths it takes 4 years ..can I eligible for government lecture jobs actually I had 70 percent in that.
13th March 2020, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters, M. Phil in microbiology and B. Ed my percentage in M.sc is 53 and in M. Phil 64 I'm having 6years of teaching experience in school, l will get a lecturer Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?