15th August 2013, 06:05 PM
vikas meena 50553

What is the qualification needed to become a college lecturer?

what is The qualifications needed to become a college lecturer
I mean in B.A. & M.A. & after

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications needed for handicapped students lecturer?
  2. How to get a job as a lecturer after completing BCA? What is the qualification needed?
  3. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  4. What is the qualification required to become a College Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  6. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  7. What is the qualification needed to join Aeronautical College in Gujara?
  8. What is the qualification of college lecturer?
  9. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  10. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  11. What is the qualification for lecturer of degree college in UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
  12. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. What is the qualification of lecturer?
  16. Minimum qualification for the post of lecturer in degree college in UP?
  17. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  18. Lecturer posts abroad and qualification needed after MCA from Anna University?
25th June 2015, 05:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a college lecturer?

The candidate who wishes to become a college lecturer has to appear in the NET entrance exam conducted by the UGC department .

NET stands for National Eligibility test .NET entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The qualification required to become a college lecturer is Master's degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

The candidate age must be below 35 years to apply for a college lecturer post .There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?