13th November 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to join OTA?

Respected Sir, I want to serve my Mother Nation so I want to join OTA so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to join OTA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for OTA? Can I join OTA by CDS exam after completing my Graduation in Law?
  2. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I jon OTA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Pharmacy? Minimum percentage required in Graduation for this purpose?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to join Robotics?
  5. How should I join OTA after doing B.A Mechanical?
  6. What is the eligibility to join MSW course?
  7. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required? -- [New]
  8. How can a girl candidate join CDS at 17 years age?
  9. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  10. Which entrance exam do I have to clear to join NASA? What is the qualification criteria required for the exam?
  11. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  12. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  13. How can I join Scientific Research programme? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  14. What is the age limit for getting into Officer Training Academy?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to join M.Sc Electronics Media in Chennai?
  17. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
15th November 2016, 10:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to join OTA?

OTA stands for Officer's Training Academy ( OTA ) and same is one of the four wings of CDS apart from Naval Academy, Air force Academy and Indian Military Academy.

* CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and it is held by UPSC twice every year for recruitment of Commissioned Officer in different wings of Indian defense sector. Also the examination is held in two stages which includes Written test followed by Service Selection Board ( SSB ) interview.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination for join OTA wing are as given below :-

a) You must have the citizenship of India.

b) Your age must lie within 19 years to 25 years.

c) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any subject from a recognized university.

d) Your physical fitness must strictly follow the requirements criteria released with the notification of same examination.

For further details and updates regarding CDS examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th November 2016, 02:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to serve my Mother Nation so I want to join OTA so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to join OTA? Please answer as soon as possible.
OTA stand for Officer Training Academy exam, this exam is conducted by UPSC every twice in a year.

Required Qualification to join Officer's Training Academy includes:

1. The candidate should have a graduate degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university in nay discipline.

2. Candidates who are appearing in the final year degree course can also apply for this examination.

3. The age should be between 19 years to 25 years, only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply.

For more information log on to : www.upsc.gov.in/
15th November 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to join Officer's Training Academy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination to join OTA is mentioned below :-

1. You should be an Indian National.

2. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

3. You should be at least 19 years old and not more than 25 years of age.

4. You should be Physically as well as Mentally healthy.
15th November 2016, 09:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

OTA stands for Officer's Training Academy and it is one of the four wings of CDS to join which you will have to qualify CDS entrance examination.

(* CDS entrance examination is held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB interview respectively.

* The minimum qualiffication required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

a) You must have be an Indian resident.

b) You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

c) Your age must lie within 19 years to 25 years.

d) You must satisfy the physical fitness norms as per the notification.

For further details about the same examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th November 2016, 10:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to join Officer's Training Academy is specified below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be at least 19-25 years old.

=> You should be Physically and Mentally healthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?