6th April 2011, 02:38 PM
palak_c

How to do a job in Communication Field?

i want to do job in communication field so what should i do?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  4. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  5. What should an ECE graduate do to get a good job? Which field will be better either Electronic or Communication? Types of job available?
  6. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  7. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  8. How to get a job in mass communication?
  9. How to get a job in networking field? I am doing a job in Gemini Communication
  10. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  11. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  12. Details of the summer internship in companies or institutes in Chandigarh?
  13. How to get a job in communication field? I have an aggregate of 67%
  14. How to get placed in a core companies?
  15. What should I do for getting job in the field of Astronomy at NASA after completion B.Tech ECE?
  16. How to do a job in Communication Field?
  17. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  18. Is Electronics Engineering better or Telecommunication Engineering in Pakistan?
7th April 2011, 07:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job in Communication Field?

To enter the communication field you need to have a education qualification in journalism and media. You could probably take up a Bachelors in the Literature. Also there are institutes like Symbiosis which offer Bachelors in this stream. After that you can go in for Post Graduation in this stream. You must make sure that you go to reputed institutes like MICA.
1st September 2011, 01:20 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do a job in Communication Field?

If you want to go in to communication field..
there are two ways..
1)Do your graduation from ECE and appear for JTO exam
2)Go for journalism.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?