21st July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to apply for D.FTech course after completion of diploma course?

What qualification is required to apply for D.FTech course after completion of diploma course? Can you please list me down all the minimum criteria which we need to satisfy to apply for the course? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Can I apply for job in private sector based on 2 years diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  7. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. Possibility to become a Software Engineer for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualification required to apply for Indian Navy after completion of diploma and B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  11. What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?
  12. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  13. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses?
  14. Qualification required to apply in BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?
  15. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?
  17. Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
31st July 2017, 09:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to apply for D.FTech course after completion of diploma course?

Educational Qualification Required to be eligible for D.FTech course after completion of Diploma course:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this D.FTech course after completion of Diploma in Engineering course. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

>> To be eligible for Diploma in Film Technology (D.F Tech) course, the minimum educational qualification required is,
* Bachelor Degree in any discipline (or)
* Higher Secondary course (or)
* Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ...etc.,

>> As you are done with Diploma course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this D F Tech course.
31st July 2017, 10:00 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What qualification is required to apply for D.FTech course after completion of diploma course?

The educational qualification required for D.F.Tech is 12th standard from any well recognized school board. Candidates who has passed diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering are also eligible for the same course. The duration of the course will be three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?