13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in private sector based on 2 years diploma course?

Hello, I am lateral entry student of diploma 2nd year. I want to know can I apply for jobs, on the basis of two year diploma degree in private sector. Is two year degree is equivalent to full time diploma course. Sir, please gives me advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  3. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  5. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector?
  6. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  7. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?
  10. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  11. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  14. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  15. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
  16. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  17. Job opportunities in Government and Private Sectors for Diploma in Chemical Engineering student? -- [New]
  18. Which type of job can I get in private sector being a Diploma in Journalism student? How can I get a job in Private sectors?
14th July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job in private sector based on 2 years diploma course?

Sir I am student of bsc part 3rd and I have botany zoology and chemistry but I just don't know what should I do I don't want go in teaching field so tell something and guide what should I do
14th July 2017, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in private sector based on 2 years diploma course?

No, you cannot apply for jobs in Private sector on the basis of 2 year Diploma course. There is a certain minimum criteria required to be eligible for getting job either in Private sector or in Government sector.

> The minimum educational qualification required is "Diploma" or Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognized university.

> As you have not completed 3 year Diploma course, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for jobs for which the basic educational qualification required is 3 year diploma course.

>> So I suggest you to first complete 3 year Diploma course first, then you may apply for several jobs.

>> I request you to notice that, there are less job opportunities after completion of Diploma course. So if you are really interested in higher studies, then I suggest you to pursue Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering to find better scope.
15th July 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am lateral entry student of diploma 2nd year. I want to know can I apply for jobs, on the basis of two year diploma degree in private sector. Is two year degree is equivalent to full time diploma course. Sir, please gives me advice.

Yes, you can apply for jobs in various private sector organizations after completion of 2 year diploma course. Based on the subject (major) you studied, you can apply for the private companies. If you have studied civil then, you can apply for the construction companies. Lateral entry diploma (2 years) course is equivalent to the three year diploma course. You can apply for various jobs which are marked for the diploma holders. You can apply online for a job. You can find the job vacancies in the job portals and in the newspapers.
16th July 2017, 12:14 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes definitely you can apply for various job in private sector after completion of your diploma.Three year diploma is equivalent to 2 year of lateral entry diploma, so a candidate who have completed diploma through lateral entry is eligible to apply for any job which requires diploma qualification.
19th July 2017, 08:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for private sector jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for private company is 50%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for private company recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?