20th November 2017, 05:45 AM
Sharad7874@

What is the qualification required to apply for Indian Navy after completion of diploma and B.E in Mechanical engineering?

I have completed diploma in mechanical and BE mechanical engineering. Can I join in Indian navy with this qualification? Can you please provide me with the information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  3. What is the qualification required to apply for Merchant Navy job?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  10. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  15. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  17. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
22nd November 2017, 10:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for Indian Navy after completion of diploma and B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Being a B.E. ( Bachelor of Engineering ) in Mechanical Engineering degree holder you are certainly eligible for joining Indian Navy and the best option available for you is the option of commissioned officer for which you will have to qualify CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination to join Naval Academy for getting required training.

In addition to your educational qualification, for appearing in CDS entrance examination to join Naval Academy you need to hold the nationality of India with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years. Also you must have the physical fitness as per the service requirement norm.

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
22nd November 2017, 11:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for Indian Navy after completion of diploma and B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your Diploma and B.E in Mechanical Engineering. You have to appear in UPSC CDS examination after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course to join in Indian Navy. You should be within the age range of 19 to 24 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for UPSC CDS for joining in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?