30th April 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?

Dear Friends,
What is the qualification required to take admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering? And after completing this course what is the maximum salary that I will get? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  2. Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  3. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  4. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  5. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  11. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  15. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  17. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  18. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
2nd May 2016, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?

Minimum qualifications required to pursue diploma in automobile engineering is 10th with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved category from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the polytechnic college.

After completing your diploma course, you have either to join a degree course or to join a company like IBM, Infosys, HCL, Dell etc.
You can get minimum salary of 15000 to 25000 in starting and then as you will gain experience salary will also increase.
3rd May 2016, 09:17 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?

Qualification required to study diploma in Automobile Engineering:-

You should have studied physics, chemistry and maths in you 10+2.

You must have passed the secured at least 60% aggregate in your board exam from a recognised State Board

Candidate8 must have to join this entrance exams like IIT -JEE ,AIEEE exam.

Age limit:-

Age limit is 17 years to 25 years

Maximum salary:-

Maximum salary of the Automobile Engineering is Rs. 473, 433 year.
3rd May 2016, 02:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting the admission in the diploma you must have to passed at least matriculation form any well recognized board. You must not have any backlog in any of your 10th exam. For your kind information I want to tell you that your course duration will be of three years after your matriculation and of only two years if you go for the diploma on the basis of 12th class.
Automobile has good scope in the market but if you go for the job just after completion of your diploma then you will get poor pay scale. You may get a maximum salary of 15000 to 18000 rupees per month. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the job after completion of your bachelor degree.
3rd May 2016, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering Course:

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is "10th Class" from a recognized board/ institute. As diploma is a diploma level course which can be done after completion of 10th Class. After successful completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering, you may apply for several posts viz., Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Assistant Manager in Application Engineering and in quality operations. The salary of a candidate basically depends upon his/ her merit or based on Experience. So the minimum salary may vary in the range of Rs.14000/- to 17,000/- per month in general. In rare cases, the maximum salary may go up to Rs.20000/- per month for freshers.
4th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
What is the qualification required to take admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering? And after completing this course what is the maximum salary that I will get? Please help me to know about this.
To pursue for the Diploma in Automobile Engineering, the candidate must complete 10th standard with over 50% marks from a recognized board. The candidate need to appear in he entrance examination conducted by the state technical board for the admission. The duration of the course is Three years. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India. The admission will be based on the marks scored in 10th and entrance. Regarding the salary it will vary from one post to another and it will also vary from one organization to another. So it is very difficult to tell you the salary, what you will get after completing the diploma after Three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?