15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to become S.D.O in Water Department? How to become an SDO?

Hello sir, I would like to know the educational qualification, age criteria and other details required to become S.D.O in Water Department. Please tell me that How Can I become an SDO in Water Department? I need urgent reply.

16th June 2016, 01:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to become S.D.O in Water Department? How to become an SDO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I would like to know the educational qualification, age criteria and other details required to become S.D.O in Water Department. Please tell me that How Can I become an SDO in Water Department? I need urgent reply.
The eligibility to become a Sub Divisional officer (SDO) in Water Department is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years (some relaxation will be given for SC/ST candidates). The recruitment will be done through the state staff selection commission. You have to check your state staff selection commission website for more details regarding the vacancy and process of selection. The selection will be done through the written test and interview. The competition for the staff selection commission is high, so you have to prepare well for the examination.
4th March 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to become S.D.O in Water Department? How to become an SDO?

Please sir tell me the eligibility criteria to become S. D. O. OFFICER. I HAVE DONE MY BSC MEDICAL. PLEASE sir reply I'm waiting
29th July 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed B.Tech agricultural engineering so can I eligible to S.D.O exam
4th August 2018, 04:16 PM
Narendra2121

oragnizations in India as central water (CWS), central public works department (CPWD), Department of post , military Engineer services (MES) etc. The minimum qualification needs to appear in this exam is Diploma ( or equivalent qualification) in relevant discipline of Engineering
24th March 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir; I am completing to b.s.c geography (honars)!! How this jobs available for me?
25th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

A.o.A! Dear sir Bs Information Technology can apply for SDO post
11th November 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my b. Com so i am eligible for S. D. O EXAM. PLZ. REPLY its very urgent
11th May 2020, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Thank you sir but have a question.
I have passed b.tech in electrical technology. And am i eligible for this job?
Jazak Allah.
19th January 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

B.A degree is eligible for S.D.O
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?