18th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Rinku Adhana

Qualification to apply for CBI?

i am very much interested to do job in CBI. What is the qualification for applying the cbi

18th July 2011, 06:04 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Eligibility of CBI

Eligibility of CBI Officer:- Candidates need to pass Graduation more than 50%
marks in total are eligible and they can appear for UPSC Examination.Also you should need to pass the combines graduate level examination of Staff Selection Commission as conducted by Government of India. You should need to clear its four stages.

Age limit:- Candidates should be between 21 year to 27 year.

Candidate should fullfil physical requirements like height and chest etc.

The notification published in Employment News Paper and other news papers.
18th July 2011, 06:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
minimum qualification is graduation.

AGE- 21 to 28 years

for this you apply in UPSC exam

or SSC exam.

for CBI preparation books:--

Quantitative aptitude- R.S.Agrawalla

Advance objective general knowledge- R.S.Agrawalla
18th July 2011, 07:12 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to apply for the cbi one must require to get the descent score in the exams conducted by the upsc.

the qualification for this exam is
candidate must be the graduate student from the recognized indian university
and age of the candidate must be between the 21to 30 years.

to know more about the upsc services kindly visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

thanks
18th July 2011, 07:36 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The Central bureau of Investigation is one of the a specialized wing in India.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM also called SSC conducted by UPSC
every year for recruitment in the CBI.The examination is held generally once a year for
the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility ::

You should be between 20-25 years .There is some relaxation for the
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.

You must have a degree of a recognized University.
18th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

YOU REQUIRE A MINIMUM GRADUATION FOR JOINING CBI.
YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THE EXAM CONDUCTED BY UPSC EVERY YEAR FOR THE VARIOUS VACANCIES.
Eligibility for UPSC 2010

1. Citizenship :

A Candidate must be either :-

A citizen of India, or

A subject of Nepal, or

A subject of Bhutan, or

A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or

A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malavi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam. or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

Note : The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be considered by the Commission and, if recommended for appointment, the candidate may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being issued in his favour by the Government of India.

2. Age Limits : The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through instruction No. 5.

3. Minimum Educational Qualifications : All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.

They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.

Note - I : The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.

Note - II : Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Commission to Interview all the Candidates, the Commission at their discretion may restrict the number of Candidates, to a reasonable limit by any or more of the following methods :

On the basis of either qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; or

On the basis of experience in the relevant field; or

By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications; or

By holding a screening test.

The candidate should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should attach attested/self certified copies of the Certificates including mark-sheets in support there of.

Note - III : In regard to Educational Qualifications, only the mark-sheets in lieu of Educational Certificates will not be accepted by the Commission.

Note - IV : The provisional claim what so ever in regard to eligibility to the post will not be accepted by the Commission.
18th July 2011, 11:08 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination

The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of any recognized Indian University. The age limit of candidates applying for the various posts are listed below:

For Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI, candidates must be aged between 20 and 27 years.For Inspectors of CE / IT & Divisional Accountants/Auditors/ UDCs etc., candidates must be aged between 18 and 27 years.
For Sub Inspectors in Central Police Forces, candidates must be aged between 20 and 25 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes etc. as per the norms stipulated by the Government of India.

SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination Pattern

The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is divided into two stages, each carrying maximum marks of 100 and having duration of 2 hours. The First Section tests the General Intelligence & General Awareness of the candidates while the Second Section is on Arithmetic.

Each section contains a total of 100 questions of objective type, multiple-choice pattern. Questions of the examination are set in both Hindi and English.

Contact Address for the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination:

For any information regarding the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination, please contact:

Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

For further details please visit
Link: www.ssc.nic.in
19th July 2011, 12:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinku Adhana View Post
i am very much interested to do job in CBI. What is the qualification for applying the cbi
Eligiblity Criteria For CBI -

CBI Stands for Central bureau of Investigation and to join CBI you need to apply for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC every year.

The examination was held only One times In a year.

And to apply for This examination You must have completed your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised university.

So The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of any recognized University And Your age should between 20 to 27 years, The Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST and OBC Candidates.

And If you need more information about CBI examination Then please check the Official website -

http://cbi.nic.in

www.ssc.nic.in
19th July 2011, 07:41 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Dear friend,

Central bureau of Investigation i.e. CBI is Government undertaking best Inquiring Agencies in India.

Joining into CBI is through CGPE i.e Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Board) Every Year.

This Exam is held once a year which is in the Month of February.

Requirements for Joining CBI or Eligibility Criteria:-

Eligibility

Educational Qualification :-

You must be Graduation courses in Criminology For making Yourself Eligible For CBI.

For Graduation in Criminology in Different University in India you must be 12th passed.

Syllabus:

The syllabus for a course in Criminology usually includes - Principles of Criminology, Psychology of Crime, Criminal Law, Police Administration, Forensic Science and Medicine, Juvenile Delinquency, Correctional Management and Rehabilitation of Criminals etc.

You age must be lie in between 18 to 27 years For Inspectors or CE and Div. Acctts or Auditors or UDCs,20 to 27 years for Assistant Grade & SIs in CBI and 20 to 25 years for SIs in CPOs

Selection Procedure 2011:
Selection based on Written Test, Personal Interview and According to Rule and Regulation of the Govt of India.

Examination Pattern:

Part I

Written Examination carrying: 400 marks

Part II

Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.

All the best.............................
19th July 2011, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

How to become a CBI officer -

To become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

Yes , you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best.
19th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
i've passed 11th and was studying in 12th standard with CBSE board. Due to some family tragedy reason, i had to leave my study and hence i couldn't participate in board exams. Now, i've SLC of 11th and i want take admission in 12th in NIOS. Am i eligible for admission ? Whats last date of admission, fee structure and what does it require to take admission in NIOS? Pls kindly reply my each and every question humbly and soon.

I'll be highly obliged to you.
Thanks
19th July 2011, 05:40 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

It is very nice that you want to become an CBI officer and want to serve the Nation.
CBI hires sub-inspector through staff selection commission.The notification for the the exams are given in the Employment News and all leading dailies.
Eligibility!!!
To apply for the CBI the candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized Institution and his age must be between 20-27 years in the year he/she applying for the examination.

For more details you can log on to www.cbi.gov.in

Good Luck............
19th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am prashant chaudhary and persuing b.tech 3 year from it feild and i want to go in defence service so could u prefer me that after cds
exam is there any other exam that i can give.
20th August 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeshpal View Post
hi
minimum qualification is graduation.

AGE- 21 to 28 years

for this you apply in UPSC exam

or SSC exam.

for CBI preparation books:--

Quantitative aptitude- R.S.Agrawalla

Advance objective general knowledge- R.S.Agrawalla
sir please give ne all information by my email-id [email protected] about cbi job
16th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the height & weight needed
Now i am doing B.E.[MECHANICAL] final year.. with n one year m going to complete my higher studies.so,kindly tell what are all the procedure to oin C.B.I....
10th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for upsc exam and in wich month conduct in that upsc exam
10th April 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CBI <Sub Inspectors> after completion of b.sc course?
10th April 2012, 07:14 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

CGPE is the exam which is conducted by SSC(STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION) and this exam is conducted every year.

You will become a SI in the CBI through this exam.

The Combined Graduate Examination is for posts of Inspector in Income Tax/Central Excise/Department of Post, Sub-Inspector in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Junior Accountant, UDC etc.

This examination is also conducted in 3 stages i.e. preliminary, Main and Interview for mostly group ‘B’ non-gazetted posts. However, for posts of Auditors, UDC, Jr. Accountants, no interview is conducted and candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the main examination.

The stages of selection are:
  • PRELIMS
  • MAINS
  • INTERVIEW

Generally the age limit is 18 to 27 years

Relaxation in the upper age limit for:::
  • SCs/STs is 5 years
  • OBCs is 3 years
  • Physically handicapped is 10 years.
  • Widows, divorced women and judicially seperated women is 35 years for UR category ,40 years for SC/ST women and 38 years for OBC women.

The educational qualification required is different for different posts and that is sometimes it is graduation or matriculation or high school.

For more information contact the website Website: http://ssc.nic.in.

GOOD LUCK.
10th April 2012, 10:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
C.B.I Exam is conducted by Staff selection commission.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.B.I:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age limit is 21-27 year for open category.
For ST/SC candidate is 21-30 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
13th January 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hi wat is the qualification for CBI and when 2013 notification is released
13th January 2013, 10:11 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for CBI <Sub Inspectors> after completion of b.sc course?
To apply to Sub inspector posts in CBI, you have to give SSC Combined Graduate Level exams:

Below is the Eligibilty:
Graduation pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
AGE Relaxations- 3 years for OBC candidates, 7 years for SC/ST candidates

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held on 14th April 2013 and 21st April 2013
Notification and advertisement will come out on 19th January 2013
13th January 2013, 10:19 PM
fight1

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and this is a crime detection agency under the govt of India.

Eligibility for the CBI departemnt post:

You should be passed the bachelor degree from any recognized university..

Your age must be between the 21 to 30 years.

nationality: Indian citzien.

Selection Procedure :

The selection procedure is based on the WRITTEN TEST and PHYSICAL EFFECTIVE TEST and INTERVIEW. Apart from first conducted the written test and this test containing the objective test.After qualifying the written test called for physical test and interview.

Thanks…
14th January 2013, 12:10 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Quote:
The Central bureau of Investigation is one of the a specialized wing in India.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM also called SSC conducted by UPSC
every year for recruitment in the CBI.The examination is held generally once a year for
the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility ::

You should be between 20-25 years .There is some relaxation for the
Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes.

You must have a degree of a recognized University.
best of luck

thanks
your regards
14th January 2013, 01:11 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

CBI-Central Bureau of Investigation. CBI exam is conducted by the SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

The candidate should be complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage not required to apply this exam.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 20 to 27 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Pattern of exam:-

For more details CLICK HERE

Best of luck
14th January 2013, 10:25 AM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

CBI stands for Central bureau of Investigation. To become an CBI officer you must clear SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility Criteria for CBI
candidate should be graduate from recognized university in any stream.
Age Limit
for General candidate 20 to 27
for OBC candidate21 to 30
for SC/ST candidate 21 to 32
Nationality- must be Indian
Selection Process
written
Interview
Physical
http://www.cbi.gov.in
14th January 2013, 09:18 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Quote:

CBI-Central Bureau of Investigation. CBI exam is conducted by the SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

*_Eligibility criteria:-_*

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

The candidate should be complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage not required to apply this exam.

*_Age criteria:-_*

The age limits are 20 to 27 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

good luck

thanks
14th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Qualification to apply for CBI?

Quote:
Hello Dear,

CBI stands for Central bureau of Investigation. To become an CBI officer you must clear SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility Criteria for CBI
candidate should be graduate from recognized university in any stream.
Age Limit
for General candidate 20 to 27
for OBC candidate21 to 30
for SC/ST candidate 21 to 32
Nationality- must be Indian
Selection Process
written
Interview
Physical
http://www.cbi.gov.in

good luck
22nd March 2013, 01:03 PM
Annu 4

HELLO SIR *-*--*-*-*-

Central bureau of Investigation

CBI exam is conducted by the SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

Eligibility criteria:-
1) The age limits are 20 to 27 years
2) The candidate should be complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
3) The candidate must be a citizen of india.
4) Percentage not required to apply this exam.

ALL THE BEST *-*--*-*-*-
1st April 2013, 12:25 AM
HAPPY00
Senior Member+

HI...........

To apply for the cbi one must require to get the descent score in the exams conducted by the upsc.

the qualification for this exam is
candidate must be the graduate student from the recognized indian university
and age of the candidate must be between the 21to 30 years.

OK...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?