9th July 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to become a surgeon in AIIMS Delhi? How much salary can I expect?

I want to become a surgeon in the AIIMS, Delhi but I don't know much about it so please give me the related informations about the age limit, qualifications, salary and other necessary things.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut off marks required in PMT for getting a seat in AIIMS, Delhi?
  2. Right time and right procedure to join BUMS course?
  3. Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India? -- [New]
  4. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  5. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
  6. How much salary can be earned after doing Fabrication Technology course?
  7. What kind of posts are available in APVVP recruitment for Medical candidates?
  8. Qualifications that Accenture Experts expect from freshers?
  9. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  10. What are the qualifications required for doing Ph.D course?
  11. How much salary can i expect in Tourism field after graduation?
  12. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  13. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  14. How can I become a doctor without biology in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  18. How can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon?
25th May 2011, 09:02 PM
karnakitab

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a surgeon in AIIMS Delhi? How much salary can I expect?

Hi Brother,
To enter AIIMS Undergraduate programmes you've to sit for AIIMS Test and must have to qualify in it.
And if you want to do MS from AIIMS you've to qualify their AIIMS PG Entrance Test.
Are you sure now on you steps?
Wishing you to see as a SURGEON,

_K3M
18th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to become a surgeon in AIIMS Delhi? How much salary can I expect?

Can i join AIIMS as a doctor after completing my MBBS in any other medical college?How much salary can i expect?
2nd October 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SALARY AT AIIMS?
14th October 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

what it's like being a neurosurgeon at AIIMS?
23rd December 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

If i become a cardiac surgeon in AIIMS, then can i demand money per sergery from patients also getting my own salary from the hospital?
15th June 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum salary of cardiologist surgeon in aiims hospital,delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?