1st June 2012, 02:48 AM
vedica

What are the questions asked in Aptitude test in Mumbai for Freshers?

want 2 know what questions are asked in aptitude test in mumbai for freshers

1st June 2012, 07:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in Aptitude test in Mumbai for Freshers?

Any aptitude test will have questions from verbal ability, quantitative ability, reasoning ability areas. Also questions from the general awareness section will be asked. The level of difficulty will depend on the course or post applied for. Normally it will be at the level of the qualifying exam. So if you are a graduates questions asked will be of the level of a graduate. You need to refer to past papers to prepare for the test.
1st June 2012, 12:25 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the questions asked in Aptitude test in Mumbai for Freshers?

these questions can either be logical or with mathematical. I am giving examples of some commonly asked questions like

1) What is the total number of squares in a chess board

2) In an event everyone shook hands with one another there were 66 handshakes. How many people were present in the party?

3) You have a 3 litre bottle and a 5 litre bottle how do you measure 4litre water using these.

4) How will you plant 10 trees in 5 rows with 4 trees in each row

5) A batsman has an average of 28.3 runs for 31 innings,4 times not out.What must he score in his next innings,if he gets out,to raise his average to 30?

6)A tree is 4.2 meters tall,another is half height and the third one is its quarter.What is the average height of the three?

7)How many digits will be there to the right of the decimal point in the product of 95.75 and .02554 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?