21st August 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the required height weight and chest for the job in state police of Manipur?

Sir,I am from Manipur.I want to know some Question i.e. What is the height,weight and chest? And detail of this job.please reply.

26th March 2012, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required height weight and chest for the job in state police of Manipur?

how much height,weight,and chest is required for nda rest?
5th November 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required height weight and chest for the job in state police of Manipur?

hi sir i'm reddy, how much height, weight and chest is required for police jobs, plz reply me.thank q...
18th January 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i stay in gujarat sc cast so what is hight & waight police consteble
28th June 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am from Manipur. I want to know some Question i.e. What is the height, weight and chest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?