10th January 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in CBI? Height and weight required for CBI job?

I want to know that when C. B.I jobs issued and what type of presence in C.B.I Jobs, and what is the height for this. Job I want to play this job. So I request to you that tell me about this job.

11th January 2016, 03:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: Procedure to get job in CBI? Height and weight required for CBI job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that when C. B.I jobs issued and what type of presence in C.B.I Jobs, and what is the height for this. Job I want to play this job. So I request to you that tell me about this job.
CBI job is a government type job and it is the job of royalty. So, if you want to get into this job, so you need to prepare very hard for it with full dedication. And always try to keep your mind like investigator.

Physical requirements for CBI Job is mentioned below:

1. Height : 5'7 inch minimum.
2. Weight: >60 kg
3. Vision: 6/6
4. No disease in present as well as in past.

Educational requirements for the job:

1. Post-graduation in any of the stream.
2. Minimum percentage through the educational carrier must be 60%
3. Well versatile in General Knowledge.
11th January 2016, 06:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in CBI? Height and weight required for CBI job?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. For getting a job in the CBI you must have to pass graduation in any discipline from any recognized university. Also your weight must be according to your height. One more thing is that your age must be in between 21 to 27 years. For getting the job you have to clear the written test first. After that you will have to appear in the interview and after clearing the interview you have to clear the medical test.
5th March 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What would be the height and weight requirement for girl to get job in cbi ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?