8th September 2011, 08:50 AM
varshaagg

What are the requirements to attempt NET Exam being a candidate doing MCA from IGNOU?

what are the requirements to attempt net exam ? I am doing mca for ignou. I want to teach in computers line.

8th September 2011, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to attempt NET Exam being a candidate doing MCA from IGNOU?

You need to clear the NET exam. For this you should have secured a minimum of 55% during MCA. There is no age limit to appear this exam. You can select computer related subjects for the exam. If required join a training institute so as to clear the same in the first attempt. You need to have thorough knowledge to clear this exam.
8th September 2011, 01:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to attempt NET Exam being a candidate doing MCA from IGNOU?

dear friend,
Eligibility for NET exam:-

Qualification:-

*The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject.
*They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition.
*The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam.

Age criteria:-
*Thirty Five years is the maximum age limit.
*There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

As you have complete your MCA course from IGNOU . which is a recognized university, then you can appear in NET exam..
so, go for it.
All the best.
8th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for NET exam:-

Qualification:-

*The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject.
*They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition.
*The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam.

Age criteria:-
*Thirty Five years is the maximum age limit.
*There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

As you have complete your MCA course from IGNOU . which is a recognized university, then you can appear in NET exam..
so, go for it.
All the best.
30th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to attempt NET Exam being a candidate doing ma in moulana azad national urdu unversity
26th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

if i have done MBA (POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT) than can i give NET exam?
18th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing P.G.D.C.A. i.e.,p.g.diploma in computer and i have done B.A. so may i attempt the NET exam?
22nd February 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING P.G.D.C.A. IN COMPUTER APPLICATION & I HAVE DONE B.A. SO MAY I ALLIGIBLE FOR NET EXAM
25th February 2012, 01:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition.if you are appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam.Age criteriaThirty Five years is the maximum age limit.There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
good luck
20th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in London, University is University of Wales, can i give NET exam?
13th June 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i am doing MCA from IDOL University of Mumbai. m I eligable for NET?
14th August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know how should i appear in net exam .i have completed llm by distance learning from bharti vidyapeeth university pune.can i give net exam.if i pls guide me with all requirement
14th August 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my llm exam from bhartividya peeth university not in regular but by distance learning .pls guide me and msg me all the details of net exam .how should i apear in exam.what are the requirements
21st August 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

At most how many times can i attempt for net exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?