5th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

After 12th science what to do to complete IPS officer?

please help to me after 12 science what to do complete ips officer

6th October 2011, 12:17 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After 12th science what to do to complete IPS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Very good Decision friend..!!

I will tell you the step by step procedure to become IPS officer from now on.

->you should now do a degree course of any discipline this is completely your choice. you can do engineering,Pharmacy,Arts,Law,Management anything you want.

Suggestion at this stage is select the course which will be helpful for your preparation in future

->meanwhile before applying to the examination you have to get 21 years of age then only you will be eligible to apply for this exam.

->Prepare well for Civil Service examination, This examination is a common examination for all the indian civil service jobs like your dream IPS officer and also of other services like IAS/IRS/IFS etc..,

->You should be ready to face the three level examination. i.e., CSAT , MAINS and Personal Interview.

->After clearing all the above steps you will be given a rank based on your overall performance.
Based on this rank only you will be offered the service. Note here you should get a good rank to get your dream service or else you should be compromised with a service which they will give.

->after that few medical tests and physical fitness tests will be done to you by the dedicated medical and physical teams.

note you have to prove your health conditions in a good note . Orelse they will not approve you to take IPS because an officer who is called IPS should be physically and mentally fit.

->After that you will be given posting in your cadre.

if you have any doubts in the above steps you are welcomed here to discuss.

Lets hope everything goes in your favor

Regards
6th October 2011, 01:23 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: After 12th science what to do to complete IPS officer?

Dear pal,
for doing IPS you need to have completed a bachelor degree in any discipline no matter what is your branch.so you can choose the branch which you prefer and you can apply with that qualification.
To become ips there is no separate exam you need to write the upsc exam conducted every year.The exam consist of both written and physical test you need to clear both the test.The age limit for the exam is 21-30 years
6th October 2011, 02:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
The very frist thing you need to do is to pursue a bachelors degree program from a recognized university.
As soon as you complete your graduation, you will be eligible to write civil service exam.
This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of officers in the civil service including Indian Police Service and Indian Administrative Service.
The minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

Once you are eligible and have applied for the exam, you will have to undergo three stages of the exam:
Civil Service Aptitude Test
Main Exam
Interview

You will have to qualify all the three stages to qualify the civil service exam and become an IPS officer.
6th October 2011, 03:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

After 12th you can choose any graduation department which is help you crack the IPS exam.

Also you have to maintain your physical fitness.

The details about IPS exam are given below.

IPS exam is conducted by UPSC. There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.

Those candiadte have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

But your age should be in between 21-30years for general candidate.
In IPS exam their is provide age relaxation for OBC candidate is 3years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be citizen of India
For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

The IPS selection process is consist in three way

1)Preliminary exam
2)Main exam
3)Interview.

Thanks
6th October 2011, 03:28 PM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: After 12th science what to do to complete IPS officer?

Quote:
Dear,
you should now do a degree course of any discipline this is completely your choice. you can do engineering,Pharmacy,Arts,Law,Management anything you want.

Suggestion at this stage is select the course which will be helpful for your preparation in future

->meanwhile before applying to the examination you have to get 21 years of age then only you will be eligible to apply for this exam.

->Prepare well for Civil Service examination, This examination is a common examination for all the indian civil service jobs like your dream IPS officer and also of other services like IAS/IRS/IFS etc..,

->You should be ready to face the three level examination. i.e., CSAT , MAINS and Personal Interview.

->After clearing all the above steps you will be given a rank based on your overall performance.
Based on this rank only you will be offered the service. Note here you should get a good rank to get your dream service or else you should be compromised with a service which they will give.

->after that few medical tests and physical fitness tests will be done to you by the dedicated medical and physical teams.

note you have to prove your health conditions in a good note . Orelse they will not approve you to take IPS because an officer who is called IPS should be physically and mentally fit.

Good Luck
6th October 2011, 04:11 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After 12th science what to do to complete IPS officer?

Quote:

Procedure to Become IAS Officer after 12th

First of all you need to finish up your graduation in anything you like..you can opt for B.Sc,BCA,B.Tech or anything that you want..

Eligibility Criteria :-

In order to appear for the UPSC Civil Service Exams..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized college..

2) You should be within the age limit of 21-30 years for general category,21-33 years for OBC and 21-35 years for SC/ST..

The maximum number of attempts allowed for general category is 4,for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST there is no limit..

Exam Pattern :-

You have to clear 2 rounds in order to clear the exam

1) Prelims :- Here you will face 2 objective papers which will test your General Knowledge,Current Affairs and Aptitude..

2) Mains :- Here your knowledge of your graduation subjects shall be tested..

If you clear both the rounds then you shall be called up for the interview and the final selection..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
21st August 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

can i appear i.p.s exam after m.b.b.s?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?