14th June 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the reviews and rating of Institute of Aakash, Ahmadabad?

I wanted to take admission in Institute of Aakash, Ahmadabad for preparation of NEET. So, I wanted to know about it reviews and ratings. Can anybody update here or let me know any site from where I can read reviews and ratings about that institute.

15th June 2018, 01:29 PM
perthc

Default Re: What are the reviews and rating of Institute of Aakash, Ahmadabad?

Hi,

Institute of Aakash has opened a new branch in Ahmadabad recently.
Normally candidates prefer Aakash for its brilliance in Medical.

It is renowned for Medical Entrance preparation,as it started its journey by providing coaching and guidance in preparation for Medical aspirants.Later on it started Engineering coaching also.

Address:-

"U" Block, Safal Mondeal Business Park, Near Gurudwara, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380054 .

Center :-

Maninagar

2nd and 3rd Floor, Shivalik-7, Rambag, Maninagar, Ahmedabad

(+91)- 8800013028

Email:-

[email protected]
16th June 2018, 08:47 AM
mentorseduserv

Aakash institute is very good for medical student. If you to prepare for NEET then it is very good institute at present. Large no of student has get successful ranks in NEET by studying in Aakash. This is only because teacher of Aakash were highly talented and teaches very well and never say no if you ask any questions to him.
Rating of Aakash institute of 4 out of 5.
For more review please visit this linjhttp://www.aakashinstitude.in/ahmedabad
17th June 2018, 07:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Aakash Insitute is one of the leading institute fore preparation of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS and other competitive exams in India. Aakash had setup its branches nationwide in different cities.

Its institutes all over India is performing well just like other rival institutes (Bansal Classes, Allen, FIIT-JEE, Resonance, etc.)

In Ahmedabad, they have their four centres and 1 in Gandhinagar.
  • Ambavadi
  • Chandkheda
  • Maninagar
  • S.G.Highway
  • Gandhinagar

As per student reviews, Chandkheda and S.G.Highway centres are good enough and have better infrastructure than other centres. There are huge complaints from students side for Ambavadi branch, so better to stay away from Ambavadi centre of Aakash.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?