15th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a civil engineer in Indian Army in Chandigarh?

what is the salary of a civil engineer in indian army in chandigarh ?

26th January 2012, 04:12 PM
pisceanking123

Default Re: What is the salary of a civil engineer in Indian Army in Chandigarh?

Respected members ... i am a student studying in bachelors in civil [COLOR="Orange"]engineering ............... i want to join indian army ... my height is 5ft 2 inches and want to join as an officer ..... in the regiment of artillery, or infantry or intelligence corps...... so sir please state the pay scale and other details about it.....

regards
Aniket Gaikar...
23rd April 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of a civil engineer in Indian Army in Chandigarh?

what is the best salary of electronic and communication engneering
8th June 2012, 05:16 PM
pariks14

6th pay commission applies to all
1st January 2013, 05:40 PM
mns.mshr
Junior Member+

dear, salary for OFFICERS (ENGINEERING FIELD) , OF AN LEFTIUNENT is around- 45000, and it keeps on increasing on the promotion basis and reches upto 90000/ month.

but
yaa, these salaries are for officers only, and to qualify as an officer you must be equivalent for the level of their medical fitness.
22nd May 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I DONE DIPLOMA IN ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT SHIP WITH 60% MARKS, AND HAVE 3 YEARS GOOD EXPERIENCE OR HOUSE PLANING AND INTERIOR DESIGNING. NOW COMPLETING B-TECH IN CIVIL ENGINEERING. KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW CAN I GET JOB OF A CIVIL ENGINEER IN ARMY. I WANT TO DO MY JOB FOR INDIANS HELPER.
23rd September 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian army after graduating as a civil engineer without experience
27th January 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i am studying civil engineering in chennai
I'am interested in Indian army (civil engineer post) what I should do for get the job
8th October 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am pursuing civil engineering in. What are the basic requirements to qualify as an army civil engineer.?? Can it be achieved through CDS.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?