11th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How may I join Deck courses? I've done sailing as a junior engineer through anglo eastern ship management

Hello,i am jayant from india I want to do deck courses as, I have done sailing as a junior engineer through anglo eastern ship management but I want to join as a deck cadet plz suggest what al
Courses I have to do thankyou . [email protected]

20th May 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Deck courses? I've done sailing as a junior engineer through anglo eastern ship management

SIR I JUST PASS PLUS TWO NOW I AM GOING TO WRITE MY ENTRANCE EXAM OF ANGLO EASTERN MARITIME ACADAMY IF I GET YHE ENTRANCE EXAM I WILL GET SPONSERSHIP OR NOT... AFTER ALL MY INTERVIEWS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
After doing sailing as a Junior Engineering through Anglo Easternship management how to join as a deck cadet? 3 14th February 2019 09:39 PM
Can a person with a power of 1.5 in one eye and 0.75 in other eye be eligible for Deck Officer? What is the educational eligibility for deck officers? 2 3rd January 2017 11:44 AM
Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? 21 14th May 2016 09:57 AM
Can a person having eye power of 1.5 and 0.75 become a deck officer in merchant navy? Educational qualifications for deck officer? 8 28th May 2012 11:49 AM