6th May 2011, 01:39 PM

What is the salary package of B.Pharm Holder after working in Production Department for 4 years?

wat is the salary package of b.pharm holder after workng in production department for 4 year

Related Questions:
  1. How much hike I can expect in TCS being a senior process associate? How to negotiate with HR of TCS? -- [New]
  2. Can I do mba in pharma? if so, what's its scope?
  3. Can a Diploma holder apply for doing MS course?
  4. What is the salary package for a company secretary working for 4 years in Suadib Pan Gulf?
  5. What will be the package after B.E? I am a FE production engineering student
  6. What is the salary package for diploma holders in L&T company?
  7. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  8. What is the job scope of Fellowship Holder candidate? How much is the salary package?
  9. Job in Catering Department of Merchant Navy for Diploma holder in Food Production?
  10. Are there any good salaried jobs in Aviation Industry?
  11. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  12. How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?
  13. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  14. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  15. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  16. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?
  17. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
20th August 2011, 01:03 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the salary package of B.Pharm Holder after working in Production Department for 4 years?

Dear

I am also a pharmacist.I know that in Production area the salary we recieved is miger in money.
It is good that you are having an experience of 4 years.
You must get above 30,000 as a salary.
5th January 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary package of B.Pharm Holder after working in Production Department for 4 years?

job ke starting me kitni salary hogi
17th October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.pharma and i want to go forign.plese tell me . Is that possible. And what is the sellary in arab countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?