3rd August 2015, 04:09 PM
sagar balwe

What will be the package after B.E? I am a FE production engineering student

dear sir, I am in F.E. of production engg what wii be package after b.e. to me in india

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  4. How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%
  5. What is Production Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. What is the salary package of B.Pharm Holder after working in Production Department for 4 years?
  8. How may I apply for industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech having production engineering stream
  9. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  10. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  12. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  13. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  14. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  15. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  18. What to choose between production engineering and instrumentation and control engineering?
1st September 2015, 10:32 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: What will be the package after B.E? I am a FE production engineering student

Average Total Pay Rs 121,349 - Rs 584,492 of max MNC conpanies

It include salary bonus and profit sharing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?