8th July 2012, 06:37 PM
vivekadharshini

What is the salary scale after completion of Ph.D in Biotech?

what is the salary scale after completion of ph.d in biotech...please tell me that

Related Questions:
  1. How can I establish a Biotech company after completion of Ph.D in Biotech?
  2. Present scope of environmental biotechnogist in India? Universities providing MSc Env Biotech? Salary scale of an Environmental Biotechnologist?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  4. Pay scale, grade pay and allowance of IT Officer Scale-1? Salary in hand and chances of promotion?
  5. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  6. Biotechnology Lecturer salary scale in Dubai? Facilities offered by employer?
  7. How to opt for Phd, I am MSc Biotech student
  8. Entrance exam conducted by HPU, Shimla for PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. How much can we earn after MSc Biotech?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  11. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  12. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  13. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. What is the basic pay of PO in Union Bank?
  15. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  16. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo? -- [New]
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
16th September 2012, 12:01 AM
being aman

Default Re: What is the salary scale after completion of Ph.D in Biotech?

After doing PhD you can have good salary jobs.

It depends basically on your research experience.

If you have published papers in good journals than you can earn very high salaries ingood

companies starting from 30,000 atleast/ month

Also you can find jobs as lecturers or assistant professors in both universities and private

colleges.

Basically starting salary is around 30,000/- month
22nd March 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What's the salaryafter completing B.ed in Bio.tech
1st June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I dont think you will get very decent salary in companies with current qualification. u might can get job in QC with starting salary ~10-12k. And also the rise is very slow better I will suggest go for higher education.
3rd August 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

how is the future and salari in foreign cuntries with m.sc biotechnology
13th January 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

whats the salary after M.Tech in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?