3rd May 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary structure of NDA officers in 12th(PCM)

Sir! I know that what is the sallary structure of a NDA Officers at 10+2 (PCM) level?
Asked by:-
VIKASH KUMAR

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?
  2. What is the salary of top rank NDA officer?
  3. What is the minimum and maximum salary of officers in India Air Force
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?
  5. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  6. which polytechnic college offers evening studies in diploma in civil engineering and computer science engineering in Chennai?
  7. What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the salary of UPSC officers?
  9. Should I give NDA exam after 10th or 12th? What is the starting salary? Branch of NDA which offers handsome salary?
  10. When will the result of Orissa engineering entrance exam be declared?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? I have completed my 12th in non medical with 73.6% marks
  12. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  13. When will B.Ed entrance forms be available in mumbai and thane?
  14. Where in Kolakata i can get NET coaching in Bengali subject?
  15. What is the salary of NDA 12th Level?
  16. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  17. What should I do after completing MSc Biotechnology from AN college Patna?
  18. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
14th June 2015, 10:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary structure of NDA officers in 12th(PCM)

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

NDA have three wings as given below.

1. Indian Air Force

2. Indian Army

3. Indian Navy

** Age Limit

--> Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

** Salary structure of NDA officers in 12th(PCM)

--> During training period the amount of stipend (or salary) is Rs. 21,000/- per month.

--> After completion of training you will be getting extra Millitary Service Pay: Rs. 6,000/- per month.
3rd February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary structure of NDA officers in 12th(PCM)

What is the highest salary that is give to an NDA student?? And after doing nda can i join indian air force in a higher post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?