13th July 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after BE in automobile engineering?

I would like to go for job, pass-out 0f 2012, where to apply? whom to ask? i need job and do not want sit idle.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  2. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  3. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  4. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  6. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  7. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  9. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway?
  11. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  13. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  15. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  16. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  17. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  18. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
7th September 2012, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after BE in automobile engineering?

Automobile engineers can find career opportunities in public/private sector. You can find suitable jobs in vehicle manufacturing/servicing firms, banks, railways, defense, etc. In Indian Army you can take up the role of Indian Army as Short Service Commissioned Technical Officer and can have salary up to Rs. 12,000/- per month. National Insurance Company Limited, International Centre for Automotive Technology, etc are some other firms where you can search for jobs. Details on job positions will be available in official site of the concerned organizations, job portals, etc.
30th March 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after BE in automobile engineering?

what is the scope after BE in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?