22nd July 2015, 04:07 PM
aryakmr

What is the scope of Civil Engineering in Canada?

I have done btech in civil with overall percentage is 78.Applying for MEng in civil in canada.What is the scope of civil engineering in canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope after doing post secondary diploma in construction engineering from George Brown College, Canada
  2. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  4. What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan
  5. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  6. Job opportunities after completing Post Graduation in Civil Engineering in Canada or England? ?
  7. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  8. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  9. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  10. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  11. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  13. Scope of Civil and Electronics Engineering in coming 5 years?
  14. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  15. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. What is the scope of CS in Canada after doing company secretary from ICSI?
  17. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  18. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
25th April 2020, 08:51 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: What is the scope of Civil Engineering in Canada?

There is a large scope for Civil Engineers in Canada. Major cities like Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary have the most demand for these job and with a good amount of Salary. As a Civil Engineer you can easily find a job in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?