28th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Central Forest sector?

Hello everyone
What is the scope of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
Any jobs in Central Forest sector for Civil Engineering?
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  2. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  3. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  4. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  6. What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?
  7. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  8. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  9. What is the scope of draughts man civil in government and private sector?
  10. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  11. Is there any scope in IT sector for diploma engineering mechanical branch students?
  12. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University?
  13. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  15. What is the scope for diploma holders in government sector? I have done 3 years diploma in information technology engineering
  16. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  18. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
29th September 2017, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Central Forest sector?

Indian Forest Services exam is conducted every year by UPSC and you need to have a degree in the desired discipline to become eligible for such exams. Age should be between 21 to 32 years.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview. Central government forest department comes under IFS and recruitment is done through UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?