17th June 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of engineering in IT engineering?

what is the scope of engineering in I.T. engineering to day.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  2. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  3. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  4. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  5. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  8. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years?
  9. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  10. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  11. Which engineering course has more scope for girls? Does BSc possess more score than engineering? Which engineering college is the best in Delhi?
  12. Which engineering discipline has more scope among engineering disciplines like ECE, EEE?
  13. Scope in Material Science and Engineering?
  14. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  15. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany -- [New]
  16. After scoring 95% in diploma ECE how to get into the best colleges of Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  18. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
24th March 2015, 02:15 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of engineering in IT engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the scope of engineering in I.T. engineering to day.
  1. IT industry is one of the fast growing fields in India.
  2. Beauty is that people who take other departments are also attracted to IT.
  3. This is due to the salary and the exquisite offer they provide.
  4. They are also not to be blamed.
  5. IT has a huge scope because it requires large technical man power.
  6. Therefore many colleges and various departments related to this field are provided.
  7. This is due to the fast growing technology.
  8. Technology is changing day by day.
  9. IT jobs are also famous among the students.
  10. They are more interested to take up an IT job.
  11. Since the job provides them more than they expect.
  12. This is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies.
  13. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?