17th July 2011, 02:28 PM
t.hari kumar

What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?

what type of facilities available in gate and pgcet?
what is the difference between them?

15th October 2011, 02:29 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?

Through GATE you can get admission in M.Tech in NATIONAL LEVEL INSTITUTE like IITs,IISc, NITs.

but through PGCET you can take admission in only state level institute only.
13th February 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?

hi,can i get complete information about pgcet?and i want to other thing can i get scholar ship for pgcet
17th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,i want to do mtech.is there any fee reiumbursement?
17th July 2012, 08:16 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

GATE will give you option to pursue studies in NITs , IITs, IISc, and many other colleges all over India. The scope of GATE is all over India.

National University of SIngapore takes students based on GATE,
Some foreign universities prefer GATE if you are a student from India.

WHile GATE enable you to get stipend from MHRD, and you may also join as research fellows or research assistant in various research labs in India.

PGCET scope is limited to the state and not widely known
21st July 2012, 08:50 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii...!!!

-->GATE is an entrance exam that you can give to get admission in masters like M.tech etc

-->GATE is very hish level test if you will clear this then definitely you will get the admission in best IIT based institute.

---> GATE will open many gates for your carrer.

-->If you want to continue your masters in india then you have to do GATE otherwise if you are interested to go to abroad then you can go for GRE.

-->PGCET is also the masters level entrance test,but its scope is less as compared to GATE.

-->SO,WORK HARD AND GO FOR GATE.

All the best....
14th October 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

is gate and pgcet exams are same?
3rd July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?

thanx....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guri kaur View Post
hii...!!!

-->GATE is an entrance exam that you can give to get admission in masters like M.tech etc

-->GATE is very hish level test if you will clear this then definitely you will get the admission in best IIT based institute.

---> GATE will open many gates for your carrer.

-->If you want to continue your masters in india then you have to do GATE otherwise if you are interested to go to abroad then you can go for GRE.

-->PGCET is also the masters level entrance test,but its scope is less as compared to GATE.

-->SO,WORK HARD AND GO FOR GATE.

All the best....
15th September 2013, 04:18 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

GATE and PG-CET both exams for post graduation in technical courses.You can do MTech in national level institutes like IIT'S,NIT'S,BITSAT,IIT'S through GATE.But through PG-CET you can MTech in state level institues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD LUCK
4th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing mtech through pgcet and gate .....is there any difference in provisional certificate
1st April 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

There will b a scholarship provided in pgecet wt is the score of gettng pass is there any negative marking and have any cut off marks like as gate
6th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hi,i have completed my engineering this year,now we have PGCET(karnataka) in next month,so i m appling for the pgcet..but some one guiding me to apply for the GATE which will be in the next year.so i have to drop 1 year for GATE by taking necessary coachings,which is better ..?to go for PGCET now OR GATE after 1 year
24th August 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

hi , I have completed my PGCET and also have my ranking around 9000 and as I come under category I can get good colleges but now I am confused wheather I have to go for mtech through PGCET or GATE............ plz reply me soon
26th March 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AMOUNT OF STIPEND ON M.TECH IN IITS AFTER QUALIFYING THE GATE DURING 2017.
23rd April 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

GTU based ME college are who first preference for GATE nd PGCET for admission
23rd January 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between pgcet and gate when it comes to preparation of exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?