1st July 2011, 01:20 PM
gurpreet singh22

What is the scope of M.Phil, B.Ed(Hindi) in UPSC exam?

what is the scope of M.phil,B.ed (hindi) in upsc exam tell me brief. will there be any scope. thanks.

6th October 2011, 01:08 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the scope of M.Phil, B.Ed(Hindi) in UPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreet singh22 View Post
what is the scope of M.phil,B.ed (hindi) in upsc exam tell me brief. will there be any scope. thanks.
UPSC : Union Public Service Commission

UPSC is a Constitutional body which conducts various examination to recruit the right brains in to the services.
The constantly recruit the personnel for the vacant seats in the Central Govt and various state govt jobs.

the exams which are conducted by UPSC are like

CSE : Civil Service examination

This exam is conducted to recruit aspirants as IAS officers,IPS officers,IFS officers etc., services all the recruitments into indian civil services will be done by this exam only.

CDS : Combined Defence services

This exam is also conducted by UPSC to recruit people into defence services like Army,Navy and Airforce.

AFCAT : Airforce Common Admission test.

This is also conducted by UPSC to recruit personnel into Airforce , The name itself indicates about this exam.

NDA : National Defence Academy Exam.

This exam is conducted for the young 12th students

these highlighted exams are a very few from the list of the whole examination lists that are conducted by UPSC. there are many more.yet to be written here I know these exams, So I have mentioned here if you want complete list visit the official website .

All these are the exams conducted by UPSC,

As you have mentioned which of the above exam you want to write if you want to write CSE or AFCAT or CDS you will not have any problem with your educational qualifications all you have to do is read the eligibility criterion about any exam you want in official weblink of UPSC or at least

tell the details of your requirements clearly so that we will try to help you more accurately.

for the official website Just Click on here

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?