27th January 2018, 09:03 PM
Sweetpinku27

What is the scope of studying History in India? What type of jobs can I expect?

What can I do after BA in History (Hons.)? Should I do B.Ed or should I study for Masters? What type of job can I accept based on my current education apart from teaching? What is the scope if I do Masters in History along side B.Ed?

31st January 2018, 12:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying History in India? What type of jobs can I expect?

After bachelor degree in History, you can pursue B.Ed or Master course according to your choice.

The candidates after completion of master degree will become eligible to appear for NET examination and for recruitment as Lecturer.

After B.Ed course, you will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

There are also job as Librarian, Archivist, Research, etc..but must select the field according to your interest. You are not eligible to pursue two course simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?