4th January 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria of CBI? I am a student from B.A.LLB in Moradabad

sir i am nishank ; i am student from B.A.LL.B (3rd semister ) from moradabad my question is selection criteria from cbi .plz give suitable gudeline

17th February 2012, 07:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria of CBI? I am a student from B.A.LLB in Moradabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am nishank ; i am student from B.A.LL.B (3rd semister ) from moradabad my question is selection criteria from cbi .plz give suitable gudeline

Candidate can join as a sub inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation by giving Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidate must have completed his graduation in any stream from a recognized University. The age limit is 20-25 years.
Law graduates are recruited directly by the Central Bureau of Investigation branch as a Law Officer, only if he has a practicing experience of 10 years in a court of Law.
5th November 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the selection criteria of CBI? I am a student from B.A.LLB in Moradabad

iam a sub-inspector of poice (direct selection)age 33. tamil nadu police cyber crime branch i know tamil english and hindi what is the procedure to join cbi? can you pls thanks
6th November 2013, 10:28 PM
Thippa Reddy

Thumbs up Re: What is the selection criteria of CBI? I am a student from B.A.LLB in Moradabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

Candidate can join as a sub inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation by giving Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidate must have completed his graduation in any stream from a recognized University. The age limit is 20-25 years.
Law graduates are recruited directly by the Central Bureau of Investigation branch as a Law Officer, only if he has a practicing experience of 10 years in a court of Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?