7th July 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the self financing admission procedure for B.Tech after completing 12th

a/a
I want to know about the self financing scheme for b.tech in Electronics and communications and computer science. what is the eligibility and what is the fee structure . I am a fresher recently passed my 12th board exam annualy.
thankyou
aspirant

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE
  4. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  6. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  8. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  9. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  11. Will I get admission in IIT and NIT after completing B.Tech with 60%
  12. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  13. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  14. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  16. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  17. Can I get admission in Architecture after completing 12th?
  18. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?