16th July 2013, 04:33 PM
rahul rock rock

What is the short term course for mechanical engineer of 3rd year student

What is short term course for mechanical engineer of 3rd year student.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the short term course for mechanical engineer of 3rd year student
  2. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  3. Is there any short term course for E&TC student with 1 backlog?
  4. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  5. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  7. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  8. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  10. Short term 15 to 20 days internship at Tata Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  11. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Short term course for b.tech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  14. Best short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Short term courses for me for better future having failed in 1st year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do short term course after passing 12th with 75%
  17. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology?
  18. Any short term course which I can do during winter/summer vacations of Electrical Engineering that would be beneficial for me?
20th June 2015, 12:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the short term course for mechanical engineer of 3rd year student

** Short term course for mechanical engineer of 3rd year student as given below.

--> AutoCAD

--> CATIA

--> Solid Edge

--> Pro-E

--> Ansys

--> Solid Works

--> CAD/CAM software

--> Fluent / Gambit

--> CNC Programming

--> Unigraphics

--> Coade

NAME OF INSTITUTE WHICH OFFER THESE COURSES

* CADD centre

* Centre for Professional learning and Research (CPLR)

* PentaCAD

* ProCAD

* C Cube

* Xplora Design Skool

* Laxmi Computers Software Training Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?