4th August 2016, 01:13 PM
Sdhar443

What should be done to get a governemnt job in Railway or Banking areas?

I am student of 2nd year in BBA. I want to do government job. What instructions have to be follow to get a government Job as like in railway or banking areas?

4th August 2016, 10:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get a governemnt job in Railway or Banking areas?

Yes, after completion of bachelor degree ( BBA ) you will be eligible for recruitment in banking and railway jobs.

The minimum eligibility to appear for banking entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So,you just need to prepare for entrance examination for recruitment in job. There are some railway jobs before the bachelor degree.
4th August 2016, 11:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get a governemnt job in Railway or Banking areas?

To serve in the railway or banking sectors a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from recognised University. As a BBA student after completion of your graduation you will have to appear in the exams conducted by these sectors for the recruitment of candidates for various posts.
Moreover the best option for you after completion of graduation is to take crash course inorder to crack the exam.
5th August 2016, 07:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get jobs in banking or sector right now as you are in final year you just need to focus on the preparation for examination as according to syllabus.

The major number of questions in examination are from Reasoning, Current Affairs, English and Quantitative aptitude. So, practice the question based on these topics.

The minimum qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?